Welcome to Smartermarx!

Welcome to Smartermarx!

An Online Artist and Art Educator’s Resource

Our goal is to provide a rewarding social and educational experience for both the aspiring creative and the seasoned artist. With many years of knowledge and experience in tow, Leah and I created Smartermarx to more effectively share and archive our resources, provide an uncluttered social space for creatives, advance knowledge in our areas of interest, and to see that this knowledge is built on explanatory principles whose verifiable consequences can be tested by independent observers/practitioners.

Please jump in and see what Smartermarx holds for you. Be sure to go visit our New Users Guide as well as the other resources in our “Getting Started” category to make sure that your experience is as robust as possible.

We look forward to seeing you among our community!

2 Likes

Still exploring and familiarizing myself with the layout, guides, reference and resources here. Looking GREAT - Nice job Leah, Anthony and all involved in the creations and composition of info!

2 Likes

Thank you John! Leah and I have really enjoyed putting this all together. Please do not hesitate to send in or post any feedback that will allow us to make it better. We definitely want this to be an organic resource. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m so glad to hear that you’re enjoying the site! It’s great to have you on here! :smiley:

2 Likes