AnthonyWaichulis.com

+1 to everything Jeff said here :slight_smile:

Someone should land on anthonywaichulis.com and instantly think ā€œWhat?!? No way! I need to see moreā€¦ā€. A work-in-progress shot tells your story really quickly.

1 Like

@AWaichulis I know you have more changes planned. Please let me know if/when you want more feedback.

1 Like

Awesomeness Tim!!! I do have to find a really good wip shot for the cover.

One bummer that I discovered was that for the particular theme I have installed I cannot add the navigation arrows for the lightbox gallery. I couldnā€™t not find any CSS that would let me do it. I do plan to keep looking but if I cannot implement it I might just add the instructions that if you click off of the image you return to the gallery as opposed to hitting the ā€œbackā€ button.

I also got rid of my quote from the testimonial page (which I agree weirdly looked like a testimonial from me.) It had the same lameness factor as someone liking their own Facebook post. LOL!

I updated my resume (including the downloadable full resume) which was horribly out of date.

Iā€™ve added a few notes and matter of interest to the image of the light box gallery and look forward to finding a way to build in detail shots.

Still on it! But if you have anything else lay it on me!!! :smiley:

Thank Tim and all again~~~~

Trying out a WIP cover photo. I donā€™t have many that I think would serve as an awesome cover but I like the subject matter of this one.

Didnā€™t you show some pretty nice in-progress shots when you were working on the Storyteller painting?

Think there was a WIP featuring brush of the yellow flower that was part of the larger piece that featured on AAC cover but could be mistaken may not have featured your brush.

This is a great image too though :slight_smile:

Yes but I donā€™t know if I want a giant skull on the main page. Iā€™ll keep digging through images to see if I can find something better. Thereā€™s a good deal of them but there isnā€™t one that I would think ā€œOhā€”that is the perfect one!ā€

That giant skull will keep away the RiffRaff :joy:

1 Like

HA HA HA HA! Well then I might need to reconsider. LOL!

Thatā€™s because you are a perfectionist :wink: makes you keep chasing :slight_smile:

To the outside viewer they all look ruddy perfect !! :wink:

Well look whoā€™s talking. LOL! :smiley: :smiley:

Haha yep my problem is Iā€™m a perfectionist well beyond my current neural development ability haha

I look at my WIPs and think this is not good enough it is not Waichulis standard!! silly boy! do it right!!

Which is good as having such targets is what drives development. But prob need to not beat myself up on the road to attaining those goals. But stillā€¦ Silly boy, silly boy! Get it right grrr, what is wrong with you?!? Haha, not sure I have the temperament for this game.

1 Like

Anthony,

Your site looks clean and elegant!!! I had to pop over after reading this thread and ended up stumbling onto an issue that you might want to address. When browsing through your ā€œStoreā€ section, which takes you to your store website, there isnā€™t a clear way to get back to the parent site without using the back button. Since I was a few Store pages deep, I had to use the back button a few times to check out your paintings.

Great suggestions here! Iā€™m revamping my site and Iā€™ll definitely ask for thoughts when Iā€™m finished.

1 Like

Thanks Slade!!! I owe any and all improvement to the slick assessment team above. I still have quite a few changes and updates to make so I hope it improves even more.

Thank you for the heads-up on the store issue. Iā€™ll add that to the checklist moving forward.

Look forward to seeing your revamped site!!!