I would appreciate your opinion

So, I have these new pieces but I am not sure about how should I frame them. Any ideas and sudgestions would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi great work thanks for sharing. Not sure if you got any feedback on this but here it is, hope its at least bit useful. First of all I think they are bot remarkable in terms of color and rendering textures and materials.
I find horizontal one better in terms of composition and overall color design. I don’t mind number of objects on top one but doubling Woody doesn’t help in my opinion if you want allegory or meaning in it I would keep it more focused and subtle. If you go for “random” toy assembly composition then all this white all around feels contrived and designed, why not do it edge to edge like Audrey Flack or Charles Bell. Fro getting feedback it always useful to include size and some detail shots in my view.

2 Likes

Thank you Zoran for your feedback. My composition is usually random but your opinion is useful. :blush: Sorry it took so long to respond, I broke my hip and had surgery. Stay safe!

ah poor you, wish you a speedy recovery all the best and looking forward to your new work

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like