Peterhoehsl.com

Hello all,

Here’s a link to my site http://peterhoehsl.com for you to have a look at. I have built a “zoom-browser” similar to how artsy has it, where you can click on an image to get an enlarged view where you can zoom in/out and pan around. I am interested to know if this feature is intuitive to find and use, or if it would benefit from an explanation somewhere next to the image, which I would prefer to avoid to keep things simple.

You are of course welcome to critique anything else too.

Regards, Peter

3 Likes

Awesome Peter! I’ll spend some time browsing it this weekend. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome work, Peter, just stunning!!!

2 Likes

Wow.

The website is clean, simple, and never gets in the way of your magnificent work. I hopped over to your FaceBook fan page, and you’ve got some really nice in-progress posts there. Maybe you could find a way to incorporate some of that content into the website itself?

Other than that, I really don’t have anything to say except congrats - awesomeness all around.

2 Likes

Thank you Jeffrey! I thought about including some of the progress material on the page. Since they are just snippets I feel that they are better suited to a social media environment. Something like this on the webpage itself would need to be more solid, such as a video documenting the progress of a project from beginning to end. That would take more time, of which I don’t have much to begin with, and seeing that the reach (on Instagram esp.) is far greater, I decided to leave that for now.

2 Likes

Thank you Tracy!

Peter I am a huge fan of yours. I am in the early learning stages and noticed lately you have been showing videos on Instagram of you painting. Just watching them is a great learning experience for me. Thx so much.

-mark
@obsart123

2 Likes

Thank you Mark!