Me & Ralph in the studio

13 Likes

Ralph has three choices to sit and lie in the studio. Chair,bed or rug. Spoilt for choice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG I love it. That is one organized work-space John. I love the display cabinet—I have one that is very similar which I will photograph to share as well. I am feeling though that the Jack Daniel bottle should be in a case of its own with a “break glass in case of emergency” label on it. LOL!

Brilliant my friend,

2 Likes

Haha I didn’t used to be this organised. Really helps though now being able to find things straight away and having space by putting things away when not in use. Use to leave clutter about the place. With that it was always in back of my mind I should put it away but I was lazy. Is more productive now as these things nor getting in the way and on my mind :slight_smile: looks messier when I airbrush as a cover everything in sheets to protect from offspray (that is why the floor it gray rather that wood colour, offspray from spraying acrylics and varnish over time.)

1 Like

I love it! Every studio needs a dog. :smiley:

3 Likes

That dog knows to look at the camera :joy: Nice studio space!

2 Likes

Haha yep. He’s well trained in the posing department :slight_smile:

Wonderful space. I’m in the eat-in nook in the kitchen. Ralph is too cute.

2 Likes

It was the second bedroom but as it is just me and Ralph in the house 1 bedroom is a bedroom, 1 is a studio and the third smallest bedroom is an office :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice space!! :slight_smile:️

2 Likes

Thank you. Took a while adding things over time but think I’m happy with how it’s arranged now. Just the makeup brushes to get :slight_smile:

2 Likes