Can't Wait To Dig Into This Forum!

Hello Everyone!

I’m Slade Wheeler, a representational painter located in the Sierra Mountains of California. Although I primarily paint close realism/trompe l’oeil works (with a touch of surrealism), I also paint looser portraits, figures, landscapes (plein air and studio) and I’m finding a renewed interest in pen/wash drawing and watercolor. I’m very excited to see the launch of Smartermarx and I’m looking forward to seeing it grow into an invaluable educational resource for representational artists of all skill levels. I hope to be able to share any knowledge that I can muster and to glean all that I can from the experience, expertise and artwork of the contributors to this forum.

9 Likes

It’s wonderful to have you here Slade. Your expertise and willingness to contribute is MOST welcome. I hope you enjoy it my friend!!!

2 Likes

Hi Slade - enjoyed looking at your website

Thanks so much Jeffrey!

Hi Slade… I’m backwards these days! Welcome on board!:art:

Hello, Slade! We are very glad to have you join us! :slight_smile:

Thanks Nancie!

Leah, Thanks! Already learned a few things…the membership is best purchase I’ve made all year :grinning:

3 Likes

YW Slade. A great group! Anthony and Leah are not only super talented but their heart and generosity is as just as big;)

2 Likes