Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

My name’s Orlando. I’m originally from New Zealand, now based in Europe, currently Zagreb. At the moment, I work as a computer programmer and tech entrepreneur.

I’ve been drawing on and off for a few years, but I’m still very much a beginner. Yesterday I started working through The Language of Drawing / Visual Language Core Part I.

Over the years I’ve had numerous other creative interests. These include music composition, fiction writing, and board game and video game design.

Looking forward to contributing to the community here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome Orlando!

It is so nice to be able to welcome you to our creative community. Please let me know if you have any questions as you venture through our training program (that’s a big part of why we have this site!)

I look forward to talking shop with you~~~
Best wishes and again—welcome aboard!!!

Anthony

2 Likes

Thanks, Anthony!

Wow lots of creative interests there! Superb! Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks, Martin!

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your work.

Thanks, Craig! I’ll admit, I’m going at a snail’s pace at the moment, but I’ll get there eventually :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t believe there’s any other way to do it other than snails pace! I’ve been working from it, off and on for the past 2 years now. I tried to cram at the very beginning, and rush through the course, but I soon realised the error of my ways.

Anyway good luck with it all!

1 Like

Thanks, Thomas! It’s a relief to have found such a great curriculum, and know that I’m on the right path for this leg of my training.

1 Like

Hey Orlando

1 Like

Your moving, that’s all that matters. I spent most of my life standing still (reading about things not doing) wondering why I was getting nowhere :grin:.

3 Likes