Its great to meet you all!

Hello! My name is Riordan and I am from MN, USA. I am currently 23 years old. I have no formal training in art other than from when I was 11 & 12 years of age and I am just starting out on the language of drawing program. I hope to improve a lot on my skills and look forward to meeting everyone here and gaining some of their knowledge and advice. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi Riordan!

I’m in the early stages of the LoD program too, no formal training either, it’s a great program, I’m already seeing many improvements in general. I’ve posted quite a lot to do with the various stages of LoD I’ve been through so far which may help you if you encounter any similar issues (I got stuck on pressure scales for a while, for a number of reasons…)

Look forward to seeing your work!

1 Like

Greetings and Welcome Riordan!

It is very nice to find you among our growing number of working creatives. There is much information here and much more on the way–not to mention our greatest resources—an array of highly skilled practitioners that can offer invaluable insights. I look forward to learning more about you, your work, and your ideas regarding our shared passions.

Best wishes!

Anthony

1 Like