Hi All! Greetings from Mid-Atlantic

Hello Everyone. I’m Beth. I’m a pretty new artist, working on basics as time and life allows for about a year. Professionally, I’m an IT Engineer. I live in the mid-Atlantic area and am looking forward to getting to know people and working on improving my basic skills. I always welcome constructive criticism on my work (provided I understand it! :smiley: )

8 Likes

Greetings Elizabeth!

It is nice to see you here. We have a robust salvo of resources here regarding creative skills development and we will be adding more each day. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We have some extremely skilled artists and educators moderating the site so you’ll have the best chance of getting the right info as quickly as possible.

Hope you enjoy the community! :slight_smile:

Anthony

Awesome. Now I just need to get up the confidence to post something! Everyone’s stuff looks so good!

1 Like

LOL! There are indeed some highly skilled artists here (and more on the way), but it is important to remember that none started out that way. I know it can be a little anxiety-provoking to share one’s effort’s in a public forum—but one of the big advantages to having the subscription mechanism in play is that you do not have random “trolls” significantly diminishing the experience of sharing work in an educational environment.

Please feel free to share as soon as you are comfortable. We will be waiting to assist in any manner we can!

1 Like

Hi Beth,

Welcome to the group. I wouldn’t worry about sharing your work. Think whatever level people are at there is always a twinge on anxiety that people will like something you have put a lot of time into.

As Anthony says this is a supportive community where we strive to improve and help one another in our development. I look forward to seeing your work.

1 Like

Hi Beth! It’s very nice to have you on here. :relaxed:

Hi Beth! Welcome to the group!!!