Hi everyone! Pastel on Pastelmat paper, 12x10"

My name is Irene and I am self-taught artist. I started with oils in 2006 but in 2009 I fell in love with pastel. I create realistic still lifes and lately I have started portraiture. I am a Signature Member of the Pastel Society of America, member of the Pastel Society of the West Coast, of Pastellisti Italiani, of International Guild of Realism and I have achieved Master Circle Status with International Association of Pastel Societies.

I am so thankful to be in this forum and I look forward to learning as much as I can.
Anthony, I have no words to describe my admiration and respect for you, as an artist and as a person. THANK YOU!!

I would like to share with you my latest pastel. “Demetrios”, Soft Pastel on Pastelmat paper, 12x10"

P.S. I hope it works, lol! I don’t know what I am doing.

5 Likes

Welcome Irene! I am so glad to see you participating in our growing community. Your work is stunning and I am sure that there are many here that could benefit from your insights. So glad to have you aboard~~~ :heart:

Best wishes!

Anthony

Thank you so much for your kind comment Anthony!! I am so glad to be here and I am looking forward to learning and sharing.

Best regards,

Irene.

1 Like

Nice work Irene, Welcome too!

1 Like

Thank you so much Mark for your lovely comment. Your work is amazing!!